Dr. Robert Stearns
Saturday, September 6 at 5:00 pm
Sunday, September 7 at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:45 am
· Founder and executive director of Eagles' Wings, a dynamic relational ministry involved in a variety of outreaches and strategic projects around the world.
· Visionary behind the worldwide prayer initiative, ‘The Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem” which is observed every year the first Sunday in October.
· A featured guest ‘columnist in both “Charisma” and “Ministries Today” magazines,
· Accomplished recording artist and author
· Seen on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson,100 Huntley St., “Praise the Lord” on the Trinity Broadcasting Network and with Marcus and Joannie Lamb on the Daystar network.
Friday, Sept. 19
All Weekend Service
Sat. & Sun, Sept. 20 & 21
Nick Vujicic BIO:
Imagine getting through your busy day without hands or feet. Picture your life without the ability to walk, care for your basic needs, or even embrace those you love. Meet Nicholas Vujicic (pronounced VOO-yee-cheech). Without any medical explanation or warning, Nick was born in 1982 in Melbourne, Australia, without arms and legs. Three sonograms failed to reveal complications. And yet, the Vujicic family was destined to cope with both the challenge and blessing of raising a son who refused to allow his physical condition to limit his lifestyle.
The early days were difficult. Throughout his childhood, Nick not only dealt with the typical challenges of school and adolescence, but he also struggled with depression and loneliness. Nick constantly wondered why he was different than all the other kids. He questioned the purpose of life, or if he even had a purpose.
According to Nick, the victory over his struggles, as well as his strength and passion for life today, can be credited to his faith in God. His family, friends and the many people he has encountered along the journey have inspired him to carry on, as well.
Since his first speaking engagement at age 19, Nick has traveled around the world, sharing his story with millions, sometimes in stadiums filled to capacity, speaking to a range of diverse groups such as students, teachers, young people, business professionals and church congregations of all sizes. Today this dynamic young evangelist has accomplished more than most people achieve in a lifetime. He’s an author, musician, actor, and his hobbies include fishing, painting and swimming. In 2007, Nick made the long journey from Australia to southern California where he is the president of the international non-profit ministry, Life Without Limbs, which was established in 2005.
Nick says, “If God can use a man without arms and legs to be His hands and feet, then He will certainly use any willing heart!” Nick’s latest foray into radio will expand his platform for inviting men and women all around the world to embrace the liberating hope and message of Jesus Christ.