Get started on your road to healthy success, break through the barriers holding you back, get off that fitness plateau and achieve your best!
Join Today for more energy, better strength, feel good exercise, easier movement and the confidence of a healthy body that will “Dare To Soar”.
We offer low and flexible rates for membership, starting at just $180 for the whole year!
Monthly and Daily rates are also available for your convenience.
*Application Fee of $49 required for all new memberships
*Special Rate for senior (over 55), students with valid I.D., local clergy, Cathedral of Faith members, UPA and My School families.
New Member Orientation
This is offered to all our new gym members to introduce our facility and all it has to offer as well as to meet our new members and address questions and concerns. Sign up at the front desk or call us at 408.978.7627.
To Our Members!
In our desire to make membership to the Family Life Fitness Center affordable and accessible to all our Church members, their families, and friends. We request that you respect the guidelines set to accomplish this and our staff as they monitor the activities to ensure it.
We have developed these guidelines to ensure the most effective operation and positive presentation of our facility. Please review them carefully bearing in mind that this too is the House of the LORD.
- All are welcome to purchase a Family Life Center Membership.
- Information on all fees are available at the front desk in the lobby.
- Showers are available for members after workouts.
- Children 12 and under may not be left unattended anywhere in the F.L.C. They must be supervised by an adult at all times unless in an organized supervised ministry program.
- Absolutely no “outside” training will be tolerated. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Items Prohibited:
Gum, pets, tobacco, in any form, anything considered a weapon, any alcoholic beverage or controlled substance, or anything that detracts from a Christian atmosphere are not allowed anywhere in the F.L.C.
- Bags or backpacks are not allowed anywhere in the F.L.C. Fanny packs are ok.
- Lockers may be used for daily use only. Personal locks are ok.
- No overnight use.
Food and Drinks
Food and drink are allowed only in the lounge area. WATER in appropriately sealed bottles are allowed in the fitness, weight and aerobics room only. Only WATER bottles are allowed in the basketball gym
To protect the modesty of all participants we ask that:
- Clothing with slogans not consistent with Christian standards are not to be worn.
- Sleeved shirts are to be worn at all times (tank tops, crop tops, etc.), unless excessive sweating requires the need for performance wear and fabrics. Organized Leagues and Events excepted at the the approval of FLC Director
- Appropriate athletic clothing and shoes are to be worn in the weight room, aerobics room, or gymnasium. (Street clothes and shoes are not acceptable.)
“Charm is deceptive, & beauty is fleeting ; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.” ( Proverbs 31 : 30 )
- Profanity and course talk are unacceptable
- Solicitation by participants for goods/services is not allowed
- Horseplay is not acceptable
- Competitive lifting in the weight room is not appropriate
- Causing any type of conflict or confrontation.
- Open displays of affection.
- Absolutely No “Outside Training” Allowed. (No Exceptions)
- For Their Protection, Children under 14 years of age cannot use the weight room.
- Basketballs, volleyballs, and handballs must be kept in the gymnasium, and should be handled as directed.
- All equipment is to be handled with care.
- No hanging from the basketball rims or pulling on the nets.
- All members must wipe down equipment after use to maintain sanitation.
- All weights to be re - racked after use to maintain safety.
- Free weights must not be dropped onto floor or against other weights or allowed to be dropped on machines to maintain longevity.
- There is a 30 min. limit when other members are waiting for cardio equipment.
Interpretation of Guidelines & Discipline
- The FLC Director has final decision-making authority regarding these guidelines.
- Any situation not specifically covered herein will be handled at the discretion of the FLC Director.
- The FLC staff and operate under the direction of the FLC Director and have the authority to insure compliance with all guidelines.
- Willful violation of guidelines may result in suspension or termination of membership privileges.
- Acts of vandalism or any damage to the FLC may result in immediate termination of membership privileges.
The Family Life Center is not responsible for items that are lost or left in the facility.
All Prices and Guidelines are Subject To Change Without notice.