Get started on your road to healthy success, break through the barriers holding you back, get off that fitness plateau and achieve your best!
Join Today for more energy, better strength, feel good exercise, easier movement and the confidence of a healthy body that will “Dare To Soar”.
One Time Registration/Administrative Access Fee of $99 is required of all new participants
Maintenance Charge of $49 will be processed annually on the date your of your application.
Failure to process the maintenance charge will unenroll this participant and require the Registration/Administrative be paid to enroll again
Welcome To The NEW Family Life Center!
1. Members and Guests Rules: Member and his or her guests shall abide by the FLC’s rules and regulations and any amendments and/or modifications thereto.
2. Day Lockers: Lockers are provided solely for the benefit and convenience of the members. The
FLC will remove any articles left in a locker overnight. Bags and Backpacks kept in designated storage area in the FLC.
3. Showers are available for members after workouts from 6 a.m to 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. only.
4. The following are prohibited in the FLC: gum, pets, tobacco, anything considered a weapon, any alcoholic beverage or controlled substance.
5. Dress Code: Proper athletic attire is required. The FLC reserves the right to make the final
determination in its sole discretion with regard to appropriate attire.
6. Independent Contractors: From time to time, the FLC may make the services of independent contractors available to Member and his or her guests. The FLC does not warrant or guarantee the quality of these services.
7. Outside Training: Absolutely no “outside” training will be tolerated.
8. Guest Rules: Guests are permitted in the FLC, but only pursuant to such rules, fees and schedules
as then may be in effect. All guests must register at the front desk, with valid identification, and sign the FLC’s standard release agreement.
9. Special Events: The FLC may from time to time reserve the use of its facilities for special
events, competitions, private functions and ministry activities.
10. Children’s Use: All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent at all times
within the FLC unless they are in a supervised activity. Children under age 14 are not permitted in any FLC facility without the express permission of FLC management.
11. Food and Drink:
WATER in appropriately sealed bottles are allowed in the fitness, weight and aerobics room only. Only WATER bottles are allowed in the basketball gym
12. Unacceptable Behavior.
The following is unacceptable:
profanity, course talk, solicitation by participants for goods/services, horseplay, competitive lifting, causing conflict/confrontation, “Outside Training.
13. Equipment Use:
All equipment should be handled with care. All members must wipe down equipment after use to maintain sanitation. All weights must be re-racked after use to maintain safety. Free weights must not be dropped onto floor or against other weights/machines.
There is a 30min. limit when other members are waiting for cardio equipment
14. Authority: The FLC Director has final decision-making
authority regarding these guidelines. Any situation not specifically covered herein will be handled at the discretion of the FLC Director
The Family Life Center is not responsible for items that are lost or left in the facility.
All Prices and Guidelines are Subject To Change Without notice.
1. Non-Discrimination. The FLC will not discriminate against any person because of gender, race,
creed, age, color, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry in considering applications for, or have taken other action in connection with, membership in the FLC.
Basketball Gym Policy
1. All participants must check in at the Welcome Desk.
2. Must follow age guidelines provided above.
3. Must have appropriate footwear (i.e. athletic shoes, no black soles)
4. Must wear shirt and shoes at all times.
5. Hats, hoodies and sunglasses may not be worn inside the building.
6. No food or drinks in the gym. Water in a sealed bottle (water bottle, no cups) is allowed.
7. No dunking or hanging on the rims.
8. Please do not kick balls in the gym.
9. As a family facility, we expect all players to act with honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. Please no foul language, physical play, etc.
10. Please keep your valuables at home; the FLC is not responsible for belongings that are lost or stolen.
11. Gym may be designated for volleyball or basketball. During designated volleyball time, basketballs will not be available and vice versa.
The FLC reserves the right to refuse access to or remove anyone who isn’t abiding by the rules and policies. The FLC also reserves the right to amend the Gym Rules as needed.
1. Medical Recommendations. Member should consult with his or her physician or have a physical
examination before using any of the FLC’s facilities or enrolling in any of the FLC’s classes, especially if the member is elderly, pregnant, has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure or other chronic illness, or is unaccustomed to physical exertion or has other physical limitations.
2. Orientation. Member is strongly encouraged to request and take advantage of the free initial
orientation and ongoing support available to ensure the proper and safe use of all of the FLC’s equipment.
3. Member Conduct. Member shall not use any FLC facility, service or equipment in such a way as
to endanger the health or safety of Member or others. Member shall be responsible for any property damage or personal injury caused by Member or his or her guests. Member agrees not to violate any laws while in a FLC.
4. Activity Risk. Any strenuous athletic or physical activity involves certain risks. Member and
his or her guests assume the risk of any and all accidents or injuries of any kind that may be sustained by, or in connection with, use of FLC facilities. The FLC cannot guarantee that any facility or equipment is free of risk. Member agrees to use care in the use of FLC facilities, equipment and services and to protect against accidents by other members.
5. Medical Disclaimer. Member has been informed and acknowledges that the FLC makes no claims as
to medical or fitness results that can or may be obtained through use of the FLC’s facilities, equipment or services. The FLC has neither suggested nor will suggest any medical treatment to Member. Only licensed medical professionals are qualified to give medical advice.
6. Member’s Health Warranty. Member represents that: (i) there are no medical or physical conditions that would preclude his or her use of the FLC’s facilities; (ii) he or she has not been instructed by any physician not to use FLC; and (iii) he or she is in good health and has no disability, impairment, injury, disease or ailment preventing him or her from engaging in active or passive exercise or which could cause increased risk of injury or adverse health consequences as a result of exercise.
7. Member Release and Indemnity. By checking the box to signify agreement with the Terms and Conditions Agreement and/or by attending classes or otherwise participating in FLC activities, Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that there are inherent risks in indoor cycling and exercise and in using the equipment associated with the FLC’s classes or instruction.
Member assumes full responsibility for his or her use of the FLC’s facilities and shall indemnify Family Life Center, Cathedral of Faith and its affiliates, agents and employees, and, with respect to classes at Family Life Center, against any and all liability arising out of the use of the facilities. Additionally, Member and his or her guests shall hold the FLC, and, with respect to classes at Family Life Center, harmless from any loss, theft, cost, claim, injury, damage or liability incurred as a result of FLC use and membership activities.
8. Loss of Property. Member is urged not to bring valuables onto FLC premises and to keep valuables
with him or her at all times. The FLC shall not be liable for the disappearance, loss or theft of, or damage to, personal property (including money, negotiable securities and jewelry).
Revocation of Membership
The FLC (in its sole discretion) may revoke Member’s membership and/or class credits, at any time and without refund, in the event that Member engages in behavior that is unsafe or objectionable to other members or staff, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance to other members or staff,
moral turpitude or fraud, or personal hygiene and attire. The FLC also reserves the right to require Member to leave for the day if, in the FLC’s reasonable judgment, Member poses a health or safety risk to Member or others, or is disturbing or likely to disturb other members or staff
We have developed these guidelines to ensure the most effective operation and positive presentation of our facility.