My School Preschool Classroom Guidelines
Classroom guidelines and discipinary actions are required for the protection of your child and their classmates. Should a child become disruptive or their behavior is deemed harmful to others, the following guidelines will be implemented:
- Redirect the child to another activity
- Speak to the child and explain why his/her behavior is not acceptable.
- The director will ask for the parent's help in talking to the child to reinforce school rules.
- Occasionally the behavior requires calling the parents right then to discuss what will be done.
- If the behavior continues and becomes a threat to other children/teacher, your child will be sent home for the remainder of the day.
- The director / teachers will schedule a mandatory parent conference, if behavior continues to disrupt class environment.