1. My School is licensed to enroll children ages 2 - 5 years old.
2. No child is refused because of race, color, creed or religion.
3. Each child must be in good health. The medical/physical form in the application packet must be signed by the child's doctor.
4. All required immunizations must be completed prior to enrollment.
Immunizations required by the State of California are:
DTP (4), Polio (3), MMR (1), Hep B (3), Varicella (1), and Hib (doses may be diff. based on age given)
5.Enrollment application needs to be complete and turned in the week prior to start date. Parents are responsible for keeping the school informed of changes regarding address, telephone number, identification and emergency information.
Physician will determine if risk factors are present for TB skin test
6. State Health and Welfare forms, Licensing Report, Personal Rights, and Parents' Rights will be explained and signed at the time of enrollment.
7. The registration fee is due at enrollment. Click here for Tuition Rate Sheet.
8. Tuition is paid directly through FACT-our financial company.
9. Checks returned by the bank are subject to a $25.00 service charge.
10. Parents will be notified at least thirty days in advance of increases to tuition fees.
No reimbursement, credits, or exchange of days will be given for holidays, in-service day(s), days closed, days absent or days that the family is on vacation.
The tuition contract is a binding agreement between the parent(s) and My School to guarantee placement for your child and to serve as the basis for the school's contract with the staff members.
Written notification must be submitted to the Director at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the withdraw date. Withdrawals not meeting the 30 day deadline will be charged one-half of the regular monthly tuition.