Evening of Word & Song
Wed., June 22 @ 7:30 pm
• Take 6, an American a cappela Gospel music sextet of crystal clear harmony, formed in 1980 joined by Khristian Dentley when Cedric Dent retired
• The most awarded vocal group in history with 10 Garry Awards, 10 Dove Awards, a Soul Train Award, and more and heralded by Quincy Jones.
_ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Dr. John & Kari Trent
Special Father/Daughter Guests Speakers
Sat., July 9, 5 pm
Sun. July 10, 8:30, 10:00 & 11:45 am
• Founding president of StrongFamilies.com, a ministry committed to strengthening marriage and family relationships worldwide
• Authored and co-authored more than a dozen award winning and best-selling books – including The Blessing, The Language of Love, Heartshift, and Breaking the Cycle of Divorce
• Popular national speaker with over 31 years of experience
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Dr. Susan Richards M.D.
Sat., July 16 at 5 pm
Sun. July 17 at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:45 am
• A prominent and highly credentialed medical doctor who taught at Stanford University School of Medicine
• An ordained minister since 2009
• Founder of the Medical School of Healing - in the Bay Area, the first program in the United States to train students to learn to partner with God to heal the sick, transform lives and live the joyful and abundant life of their dreams in their walk with God
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sat., July 23 at 5 pm
Sun. July 24 at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:45 am
• Assistant Superintendent of the Northern California and Nevada District Assemblies of God serving over 430 plus churches
• Founding pastor of Lighthouse Covenant Fellowship in Benicia, CA from 1993 to 2004
• A troubled childhood, a reckless teenager involved in a crime that cost him five years of his life in prison…his autobiography, Five Years to Life, gives hope for a new beginning.
• Executive Director of Match Two Prisoner Outreach from 1988 to 1994, the only former prisoner to ever lead a California Department of Corrections program.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sat., July 30 at 5 pm
Sun. July 31 at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:45 am
• One of the most dynamic communicators of the Gospel in America bringing a message of the hope of Jesus Christ to lost and hurting people!
• Renowned television evangelist seen on TBN’s Praise the Lord program and Gospel singer
• Works side-by-side with his wife of 54 years, Zonelle, on “Operation Stitches”, an outreach to inner city youth